Tuesday, August 18, 2009

For My Parent's Anniversary, 18th of August...

The short list:

My Funny Valentine (Miles Davis)
Overjoyed (Stevie Wonder)
To Life (Zero Mostel)
I've Got You Under My Skin (Ella Fitzgerald)
Why do fools fall in love (Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers)
Dream a Little Dream of Me (Mamas & the Papas)
Let's Stay Together (Al Green)
All I really wanna do (Dylan)
Tupelo Honey (Van Morrison)
Something (Beatles)
Happy Together (The Turtles)
Someone to Watch Over Me (Benny Green)
Everybody Needs Somebody to Love (Solomon Burke)
I Believe (When I Fall in Love It Will Be Forever) (Stevie Wonder)
Naive Melody (This Must Be the Place) (Talking Heads)
If Not For You (George Harrison and Bob Dylan)
You're the Reason Our Kids Are Ugly (Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty)
Here, There and Everywhere (The Beatles)
Still Crazy After All These Years (Paul Simon)


..Happy Anniversary, and enjoy the list of love!

1 comment: